Freedom Field October Social Media Terms and Conditions
1) The promoter is: Manx Blind Welfare Society (Charity no. 132) whose registered office is at Corrin Court, Heywood Avenue, Onchan, Isle of Man. IM3 3AP.
2) The competition is open to residents of the Isle of Man aged 16 years or over except employees of Manx Blind Welfare Society and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3) Entry to this competition requires liking, sharing and tagging a friend in the Freedom Field competition post
4) By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5) Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/TheFreedomField
6) Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7) Closing date for entry will be 16.10.21. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8) No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9) The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10)The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11) The prize is as follows: £150 worth of Marks and Spencer vouchers
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12) Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
13) The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14) The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
15) The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16) By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17) The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Manx law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Isle of Man
18) The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Manx data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19) The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
20) Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22) Manx Blind Welfare Society‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
23) Manx Blind Welfare Society shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
24) Manx Blind Welfare Society also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.